Friday, August 21, 2009

The Plan

So not much going on around here lately. I am just feeling really ready to have this baby. But we are planning on inducing on Tuesday. YEAH!!! So hopefully by Tuesday we will have our little girl. That is CrAzY!!!!!! I am ready but at the same time it is weird to think that in a few days she will be here. I am only dialated to a 2 (as of Thursday) so I hope that doesnt mean it will take forever to induce her. But with Lukas I was only at a 1 when we induced so I am farther along then I was with him. But today I have been feeling some off and on contractions so hopefully my body is getting ready because I FEEL READY!!! Lukas asks me like 10 times a day if she has come out yet. So I think he is pretty anxious too. We will post pictures of the little one has soon as we can!!! Wish me Luck!!!

8 comments:

Jenna said...

I love/hate that anxious/excited feeling right before they come. I hope your labor goes smoothly. My second and third were SO much easier than my first and I wish that for you. I can't wait to see pics of this little princess. You will be in my thoughts and prayers on Tuesday. :) Good Luck!

Tiffany said...

Can't wait to see your new one, hope it all goes well.

Kimberly said...

Good luck! We hope all goes perfectly!

Loleen said...

Good luck with everything. We will be thinking about you and praying for your family. I can't wait to see your little one.

Kristie said...

Good Luck with everything. Can't wait to meet your little girl. It will be so much fun to have a girl.

Emily said...

GOOD LUCK!!! PUSH HARD!!! I wonder if you had her yet? I can't wait to see pictures!! YEAY!!!

Shellie said...

The anticipation is killing me! I'm not sure if wishing you "good luck" is the right thing to say right now. I just pray for a smooth and uncomplicated labor and delivery for you and your precious girl. Can't wait to hear about it and see some pictures!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

She is prob here by now, hope all went well and cant wait to see some pictures!