Saturday, August 1, 2009

Mesa Falls

Last weekend we decided that we needed to get out and do something so we decided to take a drive to Mesa Falls. We took a picnic with us too and just enjoyed being outside. Lukas loved the waterfalls. It was hot but nice anyway. So here are some pics we took of our day.








These next pics were taken on the way there. There is a place by the river you can stop and feed the fish. We took some bread and fed lots of fish. The fish there are HUGE. And there is a ton of them. Every piece of bread we threw in got eaten in seconds. The fish are probably so big cause they get fed tons of food. There were quite a few people stopping to feed them.









And for a baby update : I had a Dr. appt yesterday and everything is looking good. She is head down but nothing is really happening yet. I am having tons of Braxton-Hicks contractions and so that is pretty miserable. But I guess we just keep hanging in there. The Dr. said that she would induce me up to a week early because we live an hour away. So we will see what happens I guess. But we are down to 4 weeks left possibly 3 weeks if we induce early. I am hoping she will come on her own a week or two early but I am not going to get my hopes up. Either way, we will have our baby soon and we are so excited! We will keep you posted!








4 comments:

Loleen said...

You look so good considering you are almost done, I hope she comes a week early on her own for you. I am just so excited to see her, I am sure she will be adorable. Those are great pictures of you guys up there at the falls. It is always nice to just get out of the house and go somewhere.

Dave and Candace said...

Looks like fun! I haven't been to Mesa Falls for years. We'll keep our fingers crossed that your baby comes in two weeks while we are there!

Jenna said...

I love it there! It's so beautiful. You really don't look 36 weeks pregnant! It's not fair at all. :) Can't wait to see this little girl.

Spencer P. said...

Those pics make me homesick. I love Henry's Fork! I have a funny story about catching those huge fish. Pretty soon you are going to have to change the name of your blog. BTW, I lost your phone and email. Please call us.