Friday, August 28, 2009

She is Here!!!

Finally I have a few minutes to put some pictures on here of our little girl. She was born on Tuesday at 3:15p.m. and weighed 6 lbs 4 oz and is 19 1/2 inches long. We named her LEXI ELLEN. She is such a good baby and a good little eater. And of course we think she is the cutest little girl ever.
I got started at 11:00am and got my water broke at 1:00pm. Contractions started hitting hard and fast. Got epidural at about 2:15pm and shortly after that I felt her coming out! Seriously. She was coming out and I felt like I had to push. The nurse checked me and was very surprized cause she was ready to come. She hurried and called the Dr. and I didnt think the dr. was going to make it. The nurse kept telling me to just take big breaths and not to push. The dr. walked in and a few minutes later.... she came out. It was so fast that it was a blur. The best part....... the epidural didnt have time to kick in all the way so it hurt like you know what. So, I am glad that it was fast and she was little cause that was VERY VERY painful. I kept yelling that I didnt think I could do it. But all is well now. She is healthy and we are home and life is great. (That is just a quick version of our little story.) So here are some pics of our little Lexi. Enjoy!! (And yes, Lukas absolutley adores her.)





















13 comments:

Bledsoe said...

Katie says she is adorable. Tacy says she is okay (and she looks beautiful.) I say a job well done. She is very cute!!!

Valerie and Garrett said...

YAY!!!!! Congratulations! She is an absolute DOLL! So glad both mom and baby are doing so well! Lukas is such a cutie! He's going to be such a great big brother! So happy for you guys! Thanks for posting pictures! I've been watching for the past few days..patiently waiting! :) Well worth it!

Emily said...

She is such a cutie! I can't wait to see more pictures! Good job guys!

Shellie said...

Congratulations! I'm glad things went well and that everyone is healthy. She's beautiful!

The Moulton Family said...

Congrats!! She is a little beauty. Her skin isn't even splotchy.

Unknown said...

Oh, I just want to hop in my car and come see her. She is beautiful. I agree that she has a Winter look. Congratulations! Kambri is excited to play with her!

Loleen said...

She is adroable. I am so glad that all went. Lukas is great and looks like he is very happy to be a big brother. I am so happy for you, such a cutie.

Jenna said...

She's adorable! and you are beautiful. I'm so glad to hear that everything went swimmingly. Gotta love the little ones that don't take much pushing effort! :) Lukas looks like a very proud big brother. How fun!

Tiffany said...

She is adorable, congrats!

Josh and Krystal said...

Congrats Brian & Shauna!! Yes, she is beautiful! I love the pictures. We are so happy for you guys!

christine said...

Congratulations! What an adorable family you have. I went to school with Brian and Candace and was so excited to find your blog. Brian and I hung out all the time so tell him hi from "Moose".

sautterfamily said...

Congratulations Shauna we are so excited we will have to get together some time so that we can see her in person

bledsoeblog said...

Congratulations! She is the sweetest thing ever and you can tell Lukas LOOOOVES her! LOVES her!