Friday, April 10, 2009

We are having a ...............

............Girl !!!!!.............
Yes, we found out today that Lukas (and Brian) have been right all along. Lukas is indeed getting a baby sister just like he has always told us. I think he knew all along and that is just amazing to me. Everything looks good and the baby is developing like she should with no problems. We are so excited to have a little girl join our family and we couldnt be happier. This is such a huge blessing for us. Lukas came with us to the ultrasound, so he got to see his sister on the t.v. screen. (so we called it.) It has been the perfect day!!!!

Also, I will have have to post some pics of Lukas because the other night while he was sleeping, one of his eyes hemorraged (I dont how to spell that.) I took him to the dr. and he said it is ok. A blood vessel broke in his eye and it looks awful. But he is ok. It will take several weeks to heal but it doesnt seem to bother him. I will put some pics on here soon. It is bad looking though, so be prepared. But he is recovering from the surgery part well and so we are thankful for that.

5 comments:

Shellie said...

Hooray for baby girls!

Lukas is such a trooper.

Caleb Carter said...

I am so excited for you. It will be so fun to have a little girl, congrats.

Bledsoe said...

Yippy Skippy!!! I like your widget of the baby count down. That one of the baby floating around in kind of...I don't know. I just like yours better.

I am glad Lukas is okay. He is so sweet. I think it is cute he knew he was getting a baby siser all along. Jared was the same way with Katie.

Natalie♥ said...

That is so awesome!!! I am excited for you :) I love my girls they are so fun. Do you know what her name is going to be? Poor Lukas...I am sorry he had to have surgery, I hope his eye heals and gets better soon.

Dave and Candace said...

We are so flipping excited for you guys . . . Kambri is too . . . she loves having girl cousins her age. I hope Lukas is feeling better. That boy should get an award for trooper of the year. We are excited to see you guys soon!