Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just a bunch of recent pics of us.....






These three pics were taken today before church. You can see that his eye really is looking a ton better. I got him this new shirt and we think he just looks so grown up. Isnt he such a handsome boy?! We sure think so. And yes, this is me today at 22 weeks along. As you can see... I am growing! I am feeling really good and I can feel her moving a ton. Brian and Lukas have both been able to feel her too!





Here is Lukas chasing a squirrel at the park the other night. He got pretty close and he thought it was so funny. He was laughing so hard he could hardly run.
























You might have noticed that in almost all the pics, Lukas is wearing cowboy boots. My dad bought them for him after his surgery cause I think he felt sorry for him. Lukas LOVES them and he has to wear them EVERYWHERE!!! Seriously. Even to church. He likes to wear his cowboy hat too. I guess we have a future cowboy on our hands. (That will make my dad happy.)


And this last pic is our new swing set. Brian put it together yesturday and Lukas is in heaven. It is nothing fancy but it sure in entertaining for him. I just know that I will be outside all summer pushing him in the swings.
Well, this is what we have been up to lately. Just hanging out with eachother and taking it easy. Life is pretty good.




8 comments:

Loleen said...

I love the boots, especially with the shorts, pretty cute. You look really good, I love your little tummy. I am glad to see that Lukas eye is better, what a relief right? It looks like you guys are having lots of fun.

Natalie♥ said...

Cute pictures and I cannot believe you are so tiny at 22 weeks!! You look great. Do you have a name for baby girl yet?

Shellie said...

You are looking so good! And I love the boots. Every boy need a pair! : )

Josh and Krystal said...

You guys are too cute! I love the pictures. Lukas looks so cute in his glasses. Your little baby belly is cute :) I am excited for you and your family.

Jenna said...

Shauna! I'm so excited for you about the new baby - yeah, a tad late, but oh well! You look great and your little boy is so adorable! I agree with Natalie - it is not fair that you look so tiny at 22 weeks! :) I would love to invite you to our blog if you want, my email is nickjenz@msn.com

Jay and Camille said...

My mom said she saw you at Church yesterday. Then she told me how small you look. LUCKY! I want to see some pictures. How are you guys?

Emily said...

Hey Shauna! You have such a cute little family! It's been years since I've talked to you or even emailed or whatever. We have a blog up but it's private. Email me at randomthoughts33@hotmail.com if you want to see it and catch up!

Macy said...

Hey shauna i love your blog I just wanted to let you know that brant and I have a blog now too it is www.brantandmacyfamily.blogspot.com you look great congrats on a baby girl. what are you going to name her?