Monday, February 23, 2009

Valentine Weekend in Utah





































Over Valentine's weekend, we decided to go to Salt Lake City for a couple days to get away. So here are a few pics from the trip. I didnt take many pictures because I had the worst cold ever while we were there. Ya, perfect timing huh. But it was still fun. Lukas was very interested in the statue of Christ at Temple Square. He just kept looking up at it in awe. We also went shopping at the Gateway Mall but it was snowing hard the whole time so we didnt stay long. On Valentines Day we met my sister and her husband and son at the Olive Garden for some yummy food. It was good to see them. Then we just went back to the hotel and Brian took Lukas swimming and I layed on the bed and watched t.v. since my head felt like it was going to explode thanks to my cold. We did watch Twilight that night though. We rented it through the hotel t.v. so now I can finally say that I saw it. I thought it was good. Brian even thought it was ok. ( This being from the guy who thought I was weird for reading books about vampires.) So we had a fun weekend and it was nice to get away eventhough we didnt go very far. It is just nice to get away sometimes and spend a little family time together.








4 comments:

Dave and Candace said...

I'm glad you had a good trip . . . it was fun to see you guys! I'm also glad you're feeling better.

Shellie said...

I'm glad you took the time to get away. It does wonders.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

That sounds like such a fun weekend, its sometimes nice not to go far with kids but still get away. Glad you ha a great time!

Julia said...

hi! it's julia, how are you? i found your blog off of natalie's i hope it's okay to look=) what a hansome boy you have, that little miracle kid... i saw him as a newborn and that was it. man time flied. anyway, check out our blog any time. you look happy and well and you deserve it all.