Monday, February 9, 2009

Not too much going on.....












Sorry for the lack of posts lately. There just hasnt been alot going on right now worth blogging about. Here are just some pics I have taken of Lukas lately. He loves playing in the snow and bubble baths. We had just given him a haircut too in the bath pics. Isnt he handsome? This weekend we are going to Salt Lake City just for fun. We decided we would go for the weekend and get a hotel so we can take Lukas swimming and just hang out. Of course we will go shopping and on Saturday, we are going to try to go to the zoo if the weather is half way decent. I think my sister, Candace, and her family are going to come with us and then we will all go to dinner. So I will get some pics so I can post them next week. Hope you all have a good Valentine's Day!



2 comments:

Shellie said...

Sounds like fun!

Emily said...

Grant Loved seeing those pictures of Lukas! Grant BELONGS in those pictures with Lukas! We miss you!