Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pudding, Tractors, and a Sled

So, first off, I found Lukas yesturday beginning to finger paint on his body with some chocolate pudding. I am glad I found him before it got too bad. He thought he was pretty funny.






Also yesturday, Brian's parents came to out house and then took us to a farm expo thing. Lukas was in tractor heaven. He was so excited and loved every minute of it. So of course I had to snap a few pics of him. Someone else thought he was cute too cause his picture ended up in the newspaper today. So, I guess he is famous. (At least for today.)








A few days ago we were at my parents and my dad got a little sled out and pulled Lukas around for a while. Eventhough he didnt go down any hills or anything, he thought it was pretty fun. I think my dad liked it too. When my dad would ask if he was done, Lukas kept telling him to keep going. So my dad got some exercise I guess.





1 comment:

Shellie said...

Pulling grandkids around is the best kind of exercise there is (I'm only guessing, of course). :-)