Thursday, March 12, 2009

Update!

Sorry I havent blogged in forever. We are without a computer again but we are getting a new one soon so I will get back to blogging soon. I am on my parents computer right now and just thought I would do a quick update. Lukas' eye surgery is scheduled for April 3rd. I will be so happy when that is done. At least it is actually going to finally happen. I thought he would be in a eye patch forever. I am still nervous about it but I guess that is to be expected. We are going to Boise next weekend cause Brian got some tickets to some March Madness basketball games. So of course we cant miss out on those. Lukas and I are going along to hang out with some fam so that will be fun. My brother, Landon and his wife, welcomed a new baby girl into their family a couple of days ago. They named her Addy Lynn. She weighed in at 8 pounds 10 ounces. So she is a healthy little tyke. We are excited to meet her. Over all, everything is going good and we are happy! Keep checking in on us though cause if you havent already heard, we have some very exciting news!!!!!! (I will post more soon. I promise.)

3 comments:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Good luck with the surgery, that will be nice to have over with. HMMMM cant wait to hear the exciting news, i will be checking back soon!

Caleb Carter said...

Good luck with Lukas Surgery. We will praying for you all and thinking about you.

Jay and Camille said...

I keep waiting to hear your exciting news but I haven't heard it yet! I'm getting impatient :)