Thursday, April 10, 2008

Silly Kid


At Grandma and Grandpa Singleton's house, they have this chair that goes up and down the stairs cause Brian's grandparents are living there right now and they cant walk up and down stairs. Lukas loves getting on and going for a ride. He would ride it all day if we let him.
I blew up this inflatable boat and Lukas thinks it is so fun to play with inside the house. Yesturday I came into the living room and found him like this. He was just chilling in it reading a book. I especially like how his leg is up on the side of the boat. He is really just relaxing and taking it easy.

4 comments:

Natalie♥ said...

How cute Shauna! He looks like he is having so much fun.

bledsoeblog said...

I LOVE the picture of him in the boat. HE is such a big boy Shauna. Trey would love playing with him!

Shellie said...

Just chillin'. Love it!

Dave and Candace said...

My favorite is the boat picture - he really is just a cool little boy! It makes me want to relax just looking at him.