Thursday, April 10, 2008

Lukas LOVES Tractors!!!





Here are some cute pictures of Lukas with the tractor on Grandpa Singleton's farm. He absolutely had the best time. He says tractor like 100 times a day. These pics were taken last weekend when we were in Idaho Falls visiting. It was nice to play outside with him for a change. I think we have a future farmer on our hands. The first pic is Lukas with Grandpa and the second one is Lukas with Daddy inside the tractor. Gotta love those tractors.

4 comments:

Natalie♥ said...

Cute Cute pictures! It sounds like he might just be a future farmer. I bet his Grandpa loves him.

Dave and Candace said...

Once again, very cute! Too bad we can't hear him say "vroom vroom" to go along with the pictures! That's my favorite when he does that.

bledsoeblog said...

Trey would be in heaven! I love Lukas' hat!

Emily said...

I LOVE the picture of him sitting in the wheel... so cute.