Thursday, April 17, 2008

San Diego here we come!

So, I am so so so excited because on Monday we are flying out to San Diego! Brian has some work meeting out there and so Lukas and I decided that we would come long. We are going a few days before his meetings so we can play play play. We are going to SeaWorld ( which I am sure Lukas will LOVE! I will too cause I have never been there.), and the San Diego Zoo, and the beach, and whatever else we come across to do. Brian's parents and his sister and her family are going with us so it should be a lot of fun. All I can say is, we are in major need of a vacation and I cannot wait to be is some nice sunny weather. At least it better be sunny when we are there. I am also excited because I am going to catch up with my old roommate from college, Tiffany, who lives there. I havent seen her since I went to visit her in Hawaii like 6 years ago. It will be so fun to catch up with her. She was one of my favorite and funnest people to hang out with ever! Anyway, so I probably wont blog until we get back since I dont have anything to blog about right now. I will just be packing and doing laundry the next few days. But when we get back, I will put some pictures up from our trip. We are leaving Monday the 21st and coming back Saturday the 26th. I just hope I dont scare all the people away when I am in my swimsuit since I am like the whitest person EVER! Seriously i just dont tan and I dont try cause I just burn and then it hurts and peels off anyway. So why try? But it will be nice to be out in the sun. (Watch, with our luck it will rain everyday we are there.) So I guess I will start blogging again when we get back. Later.

6 comments:

Jay and Camille said...

I am jealous! Have fun, I can't wait to see pictures when you return.

Bon said...

So I saw your site through my sisters Ali's and saw your sister Candace, who I went to school with, on your blog roll. I would love to view her blog- will you give her my blog address-

http://www.crazybunnells.blogspot.com

Bonnie

Sorry i know it is so random. But I would love to hear what she has been up to!:)

Bon said...

Ok I am a bit slow I just realized I went to school with Brian too- sorry!

Bonnie
(Last name use to be Coon)

Tiffany said...

This Tiffany sounds awesome, J/K. Can't wait to see you!

Cassie said...

So happy for you to have a vacation! Good to check up on you again. You sure have a cute family!

Brandi said...

Hey Shauna, I am so glad you found my blog. Your little boy is so cute. Wow, he has gotten big. Hope you had fun in San Diego!