Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My FAVORITE picture from the whole trip!

Isnt this the cutest picture ever?!! I LOVE IT! It shows perfectly how Lukas loved looking at all the fish and stuff at Sea World. He was mesmerized by everything and you could just tell his little brain was taking everything in and trying to figure out what everything was. We had the best time in San Diego. Lukas traveled very well and was a good boy everywhere we went. ( Whew!!!) He loved the plane ride and fell asleep both ways. He is a good little traveler these days. Here are some pics we took. I took so many pictures and there was no way I could post them all so here are some of my favorites. Thanks to Brian's family, who came with us, for putting up with us and sharing so many fun memories with us. We love you! Now that we are home I want to go on another vacation. But, that wont happen for awhile. I hope you all enjoy the pictures as much as we did.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my goodness! You got such great pictures of your trip and it looks like you had so much fun!

Shellie said...

I loved all your pics! Your trip looked fabulous and like everyone was having a great time. I've been trying to convince Landon for several years now that San Diego would be a GREAT place to visit, but I haven't been able to get the trip booked yet. Hopefully these pics help!

Dave and Candace said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture with Lukas looking through the glass. Thanks for taking the time to post all the pictures - we want to go there now!

Natalie♥ said...

What a cute picture!