Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sea World


Their is a polar bear in this picture but he is sleeping. You can just see the back of him. I was bummed cause I really wanted to see it moving around and swim and stuff.



Lukas looking at the stingrays.


Lukas and this eel are having a stare down. Eels are really ugly creatures. Woulnt want to come across one of those in the wild.


This is us going through the shark tunnel. Their were sharks swimming all around us and Lukas was too busy looking at them so he wasnt looking at the camera.

This Lukas petting a stingray. Good thing they told us that their stingers were removed or I dont think I would have let him do this. Actually I wouldnt have pet them either. They are really cool though. Pretty slimy little buggers.

1 comment:

bledsoeblog said...

Looks like you had the best of time! I am way jealous!!!!