Monday, January 28, 2008

Poor Lukas

So yesturday Lukas came down with a fever of 101 and the poor little guy just didnt feel like doing anything. (Which is very unusual for him to just lay around and do nothing.) So I stayed home from church with him and just let him sleep. He was so warm and I didnt know what to do. Thank goodness for fever reducing medicine. that seemed to help a ton. He just wasnt himself and I felt so bad for him. Luckily today he seemed to be feeling better. He still didnt feel like eating much today but at least his fever had gone done.
Also, as many of you, I was very shocked to hear of President Hinckley's passing away last night. I was very surprized. He was such a wonderful prophet and it seems like he was my prophet cause he is who I grew up with. However, I cant even imagine how HAPPY he is right now being with his wife. So I am happy for them. I think it might be hard though at the next conference knowing he wont be speaking to us. He was a great man and will be missed greatly by so many people. How lucky we are to know that families are forever!

No comments: