Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The loves of Lukas' life

Lukas loves ice cream. Can you tell by the remains on his face? He also wanted to help me take the picture so that his why his hand is in front of the picture.
He also loves lying on our bed and watching T.V. He is so happy when we let him just lounge on our bed. Although he looks a little sleepy in this picture.
He also loves his snow boots and likes to where them all day long inside. If I try to take them off...... Watch out! He doesnt like that much. So I usually just let him wear them until nap and bed time. That is when I just have to be the boss and take them off, even if he gets mad.
And he loves bubbles. He just stands there watching and says "Again Again".
And most of all....... He loves his mommy! (dont tell daddy though.) Ya I know, I look like a big DORK in this picture but since he cant take pics yet, I had to do this one on my own. We love Lukas so much and are so thankful that we have him. He brings us so much joy and happiness and we couldnt ask for a better kid. ( I know that sounds sappy , but really, he is our little miracle and I love him so much.)

1 comment:

bledsoeblog said...

Cute picture Shauna! It was nice seeing you today! I hope you have a safe drive back, watch out for those elk!
Rebecca