Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Just another day

So Lukas is going through a phase or something where everytime I change his diaper, he runs away before I can get a new diaper on him. This is the view I got of him running away today. So I chased him and he laughed and laughed. Then a minute later it got quiet and I heard something, and yes, he went potty on the kitchen floor. I couldnt get mad though because it was probably my own fault and he had a scared look on his face when I walked in. It was like he was thinking " Oh no! What just happenend." So I could tell he kinda felt bad. (Plus it was kinda funny!)
He found my big exercise ball today and he had a blast playing with it. He liked to sit on it while holding on to it and bounce up and down. He would lay on it and try to stand on it. (With my help of course.) I wish I could have gotten some more pics of it but I had a hard time holding the ball steady with him on it with one hand and taking a pic at the same time. He did have a lot of fun though.
This is just a cute pic I took today of him. He actually looks happy. I say that cause he has a cold and hasnt been feeling that great. I think he is starting to feel better. Thank goodness.
He is what our front yard looked like today. We have gotten a ton of snow. We have been kinda lazy and havent been shoveling our driveway like we should. But we have the nicest neighbor who keeps showing up when Brian is going out to do it and he has a snowblower and digs us out. He is so awesome for doing it. I keep telling myself I need to take him cookies or something. So I need to do that.

2 comments:

Shellie said...

Gotta love the bare bottom pics!

Tara said...

Hi Shauna! I remember you well; in fact, I was at your sealing and really enjoyed it. You had a wonderful wedding. I peeked at your blog (and added it to my links, so I
can check back often) and Lukas is darling! You are blessed. Glad to see you around the blogosphere and hope to see you in person again sometime soon. Thanks for the note!