Sunday, January 13, 2008

Here are some things Lukas did today

First off, here he is showing off his haircut that daddy gave him last night. Haircuts and Lukas dont go together very well. While daddy is using the clippers, Lukas is on my lap trying to crawl away screaming his head off, while I am wondering why in the world we even bother. But in the end he looked so cute and he forgave us pretty fast.
I found Lukas in the pantry sneaking the pretzels and stuffing his face as fast as he could. How can you get mad at that face though!

We played with some building toys and he was pretty proud of what we made. He carried it all around the house like he was the Statue of Liberty and he tried to take it up stairs to show daddy and it broke and he was sad. Luckily mommy was there to help rebuild it and carry it up the stairs for him.
He also played with the dishes as daddy unloaded the dishwasher. He thinks this one is a hat obviously.
He destroyed the living room in 2 minutes after I had just picked it up. Why do I even try?

To end the night , he showed off dancing with his tickle-me Elmo. He thinks that toy is wonderful. Good job with that gift Aunt Julie and cousin Wynter. He loves it!!!!!
He also screamed his head off while getting his pajamas on, managed to get apple sauce smeared across his forehead, ran into a kitchen cabinet head on while looking at his feet while walking and not paying attention to where he was going, and much much more. But in the end, what would I do all day if I didnt have a cute little boy to laugh at? I would be pretty bored. He is so fun and I am so thankful everyday that I have him!!!!


1 comment:

Emily said...

I think our little second-cousins have a lot more in common than we know!