Monday, December 3, 2007

My Sweet Little Lukie

Here is Lukas sporting his favorite pair of Elmo pajamas. He always looks down and points to Elmo and gets a huge smile on his face while saying Elmo. As you can see, he is excited to be wearing Elmo.
Here is our little Beethoven practicing the piano. He loves to sit there and pound on the keys. maybe someday he will be as good as Beethoven.

So, is this not the cutest picture ever? I was making lunch today and I came into the living room to check on him and this is what I found. I couldnt help but take pictures. Doesnt he look so precious? (Sorry if you are tired of Lukas pictures. But that is pretty much what I do all day is play with Lukas. And I dont really like taking pictures of myself)

1 comment:

Emily said...

That's so cute... you should take pictures of yourself, please. hahaha.