Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas decorating fun







So tonight we put up our tree and decorated it and our house. We had a lot of fun. Lukas was WAY to helpful. I can tell I am going to have my hands full trying to keep him away from the ornaments. He kept going to the tree and just staring at it. Now I am in the Christmas mood and it is so fun. The picture with the 3 snowmen I thought I would show you because we have a little boston terrier ornament that I put with it and Lukas loves it. (I thought the fam would enjoy that picture). We cant leave Nellie out, right? I dont know if I can put gifts under the tree cause I think Lukas would be way to excited about playing with them. I guess I can try and see what happens. Brian brought home pizza tonight and we playing Christmas music loudly and just had a wonderful evening. Now we are watching the Polar Express again. ( For Lukas of course) I actually really like the movie too. Brian does too. Now all we need is snow. We are hoping.

No comments: