Sunday, December 16, 2007

Fun Fun Fun

This weekend, we were in Idaho Falls visiting with family. Brian's sister, Rachael, and her 3 girls were there also and so as you can see, everyone wanted grandpa. Here is a good example of that. Lukas had a ton of fun playing with Kloie and Bently. Kloie is dressed up in a princess dress like she usually is when they are here.
Here is Kloie and Lukas watching Polar Express (again) and as you can tell, Lukas is very into it. He couldnt even look away tor 2 seconds to look at me while I took the picture. And it is still the only movie he will actually sit through.
Lukas loves being out in the snow. He thought it was pretty cool that he could go out and play in it. Now I just need to find some snow pants for him. Maybe somes gloves would be a good investment also.
Here is Lukas with grandpa Singleton. I think he was looking for birds since grandpa was making bird noises. We had a fun weekend. We stayed at my parents cause they went out of town Saturday and Sunday, so I was in charge of feeding the horse and the dog. Lukas still loves chasing the dog. He always calls out for her and it is so funny how he tries to say her name. Instead of Nellie, it sounds more like, Neney. It is cute though. Hopefully that dog never dies cause I think Lukas is pretty attached already. I think we will get one someday. Brian doesnt know about that, but I am sure we will. hee hee. We are getting way excited for Christmas and Lukas loves going for drives at night and looking at all the houses with their lights up. He has actually done really good at leaving the Christmas tree alone. He did try to eat a piece of a decoration the other day but decided it didnt taste too great so he spit it out and hasnt tried again since. Cant blame him.