Friday, July 17, 2009

Welcome Home!!!



My little bro made it home from his mission on July 3. It has been really fun having him home. He has changed alot but at the same time, he is still the same old Scott. We had quite the welcome crew at the airport. All my siblings and their kids were there and my parents and my grandma too. We all had on matching red shirts that my mom had made for our family reunion. You couldnt miss us. It was fun though. He gave an excellent talk in church last week and you can tell the difference that a mission has made in his life. Before his mission, he was really shy and hardly looked up when speaking and his talk last week was amazing. He hardly looked down at his notes and he was very confident. I love my little bro and I am so glad to have him home.

No comments: