Friday, July 17, 2009

4th of July


This year we decided to do our own little fireworks show at my parents house. We invited Brian's family to come too so we had quite the crew of people out there. It was fun and the kids really enjoyed it. We thought this would be better then trying to get everyone to the Greenbelt to watch the big fireworks. It was nice to just hang out and laugh with everyone.

My grandma and I at the Rexburg parade. She is my last living grandparent and she is going strong!


My sisters and I stopping for a sister pic. Candace is holding her little girl Kambri. She is a cutie.
L to R: Shellie (sister in law), me, Candace, Julie, and Tina. ( I am looking a wider then the rest of them.)




This is how Lukas likes to go around these days. He knows he can always bum a ride off of his daddy. Arent my boys handsome?



No comments: