Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It might be early, but the tree is up !!!



































































So we usually dont put the tree up before Thanksgiving, but we thought it would be fun to this year. It seems like December goes by so fast that by the time you get your house decorated, it is time to take it all down. Plus Lukas has been asking to put if up everyday for the past week so we just did it. I am actually glad that it is done now. Lukas had so much fun helping and looking at all the different decorations. He actually did really good at putting on ornaments too. I am excited cause this is the first year he actually kinda understands Santa and everything and he really wants to sit on his lap and tell him he wants a train for Christmas. He has been so hyper too. I think he is really excited to see his cousins this week at Thanksgiving. Today we went to the store and he picked out some candy canes to give to his cousins and he is so excited to gve them to them. He keeps carrying them around and so hopefully they arent all broken by the time we get there. He is so funny. I am so thankful that I am his mommy. He is such a good little boy and so much fun. He has been so good through this whole eye thing. I couldnt ask for a better kid. We are all excited to see family this week and looking forward to having a wonderful Thanksgiving. We hope you all have a good one too. We have alot to be THANKFUL for. (I dont know why my pictures have such big spaces in between them sometimes. So, sorry if it is annoying.)











3 comments:

Loleen said...

your tree looks super good. I am excited to get my house decorated but we are waiting till Caleb gets home. Lukas is so cute and love all the fun pictures.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Josh and Krystal said...

your blog is adorable. The tree looks super! I actually put mine up yesterday after work. The ornaments are still sitting in boxes on the floor, but it is a start.
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy almost December!

Dave and Candace said...

Cute decorations! I love your tree. I agree, you have one cute and sweet little boy.