Sunday, March 2, 2008

Lukas before church today




Before we went to church today, Lukas decided he wanted Brian to pull him around on this big blanket. So Brian pulled him around for a little bit and Lukas had a blast. He didnt want to be done and he got all sad when Brian said "All done." He is a funny little kid. And, I must say, having church at 1:30 is rough on a little one. Lukas fell asleep during sacrament meeting today and so he only slept for about 30 minutes and then we took him to nursery and a little while into primary and I am sitting there and I can here Lukas crying in the hall. So I go out there and he is crying "Mama Mama". (So sad) So he got to come to primary with us. He usually loves the nursery. I guess he didnt get a long enough nap. He usually takes a 2 to 3 hour nap starting around 1:00 so this late church isnt working out too great for him. But what do you do? We just deal with it I guess. And ........ Lukas is 18 months old now !!!!! He is getting so big. It is crazy. It seems like I just had him but then in a way it seems like we have always had him. He is getting funnier and funnier all the time. We love our little Lukie!

1 comment:

Dave and Candace said...

If only we could get our husbands to pull US around on blankets! Just kidding . . . those pictures are super cute.