Sunday, March 2, 2008

Brian's snowmobilling trip


This past Saturday, Brian got to go snowmobilling with his dad and some guys from his dad's BYU-I ward. They went out to Kilgore and it sounds like they had a good time. I stayed at my parents with Lukas and went to Rexburg to see my grandma Winter. Lukas of course got a homemade cookie from her so he was pleased. She always always always has homemade cookies at her house. They are the best! Here is Brian's dad after a crash and a helmet full of snow. Brian said it was pretty funny. I always miss the good stuff. Someday we will take Lukas out and he will LOVE it I am sure. But for now, he gets to stay home with mommy. (Lucky him)

Here is just a few pics of Kilgore where they went. Looks like they have plenty of snow still.
Brian and his dad again. Brian loves snowmobilling and he would probably go everyday if he could. He has lots of memories going with his family growing up.

No comments: