Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Teddy



So I have this teddy bear that Brian gave me a long time ago that Lukas has recently discovered. It has been his sidekick for the last couple days and it is so funny cause it is as big as him. He loves it though. He gets so excited when he sees it and says "bear" with a huge smile on his face. I didnt know he would get so much excitement from it. But I say, "whatever makes him happy."
We watched the Polar Express movie with Lukas the other night and he LOVED it. He sat through the whole movie and just watched it. He has NEVER sat through a whole movie before. I guess he loves Christmas just as much as we do. It was so fun though watching it just the three of us. He is so much fun. I cant wait for Christmas. We are going to put up our Christmas tree on Friday so Lukas should have fun with that. We were going to put it up tonight but Brian got home late from work and Lukas was too tired. So Friday is the day. I am so excited !!!!!

1 comment:

Shellie said...

Ella and I watched the Polar Express on our way up to Julie's on Thanksgiving. It was fun 'cuz we sat in the back seat together while Landon drove. We each had our little bag of snacks and a drink. She too LOVED the movie. She has watched it everyday since then. It is the only movie I have ever let her watch like that, but I say "Tis the season!" She loves it so much, she is anticipating all her favorite parts. She gets excited for the little boy to get his kiss goodnight from his mom, she loves the bird that grabs the ticket, and she even gets sad when the boy looses his bell. It's so cute to see her get excited over Chritmas things.