Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!

We want to wish everyone a Happy Turkey Day! We hope everyone had a good day. We ate too much as usual. At least it is one day that I can tell myself that it is o.k. to overeat. ( What is my excuse for every other day? Uhhh.... dont have one.) We went to Rexburg with my parents and had a big meal with my grandma and my aunt and uncle and their family. It was fun. We went to a church and so Lukas had lots of fun running around. The boys played basketball and I just relaxed. It was nice. Lukas was pretty convinced that he could fit in this little toy bus thing. He spent alot of his time trying this out. As you can see..... he is a little too big. But he had a lot of fun. Now dad and Brian are watching football and I am still just relaxing. What a good day to be lazy. Mom and I are getting up early tomorrow morning to try to get some shopping done. I dont like the big crowds, but it is kinda tradition. We wished the rest of the family could be here. It was weird being the only kid here. Oh well, I am looking forward to Christmas when at least all my sisters and their families are coming. I wonder what Scott did today being a missionary and all. Hopefully he had a good day. We missed him around here.
Still trying to fit in the bus. Still too big for it.
Lukas loves being pushed around on my grandpa's walker. He just takes a seat and we have to take turns pushing him around.
Lukas with Grandpa Garth at the Thanksgiving party.
Daddy and Lukas hanging out with the food. Yum...... I love Thanksgiving food. Stuffing is my fav. Well, as you can see it wasnt a huge party but it was still fun. Hope you all had fun too.

No comments: