Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Princess and Iron Man

So I thought I should probably put another post on here since I havent done one in a long time. i have a ton of pictures I could put on here but dont have time right now so here are just a few. The first one is my little girl after she was playing in the mud. She loves mud. It must have felt good on her cause she was rubbing it in her hair and just smiling the whole time. The rest of the pics are just a few from Halloween. We had a princess and an Iron Man. They were pretty cute and had fun at our ward's trunk or treat. I think we will have candy to last us the whole year!








3 comments:

Loleen said...

that has to be the cutest princess and the toughest iron man ever. I am glad that you had a good halloween.

Tiffany said...

So cute, love the accessories, I bet she had fun dressing up.

Emily said...

Your kids are cute! I'm glad you had a fun Halloween!