Monday, June 28, 2010

Us at the Logan Temple

This past weekend we traveled to Logan, Ut for my cousins wedding and my brother, Scott, was nice enough to take a few pics for us. It was such a nice day and Lukas got to run around with some cousins and have fun. I had never been to this temple before and it is so beautiful! It is always fun to visit a temple that you have never been before. I got to go to the sealing and it was really nice. Brian was nice enough to stay out with our kids so I could go. I wish he could have been there, but what do you do. I am really sad that I didnt get any pics of the bride and groom (Go figure.) But they both looked really happy and I am happy for them. Well, here are a few pics of us.





5 comments:

Loleen said...

you have a such a cute family, those are great pictures. That does look like a pretty temple.

Bledsoe said...

I love the pony tail! And Lukas looks cute in his hat as well.

Dave and Candace said...

I just realized we forgot to get our pictures taken! Go figure . . . it was one of those days. First the frisbee to the face and then the lost purse. I like how your pictures turned out! See you soon!

Shellie said...

The Logan temple is one temple that is on my list to visit some day. Looks like you had a beautiful day.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I have not looked at blogs for a while. You guys look great, i love all the family pics by the temple. Are you aeround here much? Come by sometime!