Friday, January 22, 2010

Surviving January

So here are just some pics that I have taken recently. Not a whole lot has been going on here but I still have very cute kids!!!! Here is my little Lexi just showing off how cute she really is. She is seriously such a good baby. She is usually happy and just loves to be involved in whatever we are doing. This girl has some serious eye brows going on. (You have probably noticed:) She has thick ones and then she has a red spot that shows up now and then in the middle of her eye brows and so she looks like she has a unibrow. So funny! But come on.......how could you not love this face!!!!



Lukas thinks he need to help me with pretty much every feeding. But he is such a good little helper and so I wont complain. Plus...Lexi thinks he is the funniest thing ever. He can get her laughing like no one else can.

Lukas still loves his horse. Thank goodness. And we are still having to patch his eye for a few hours a day. (Bummer) But his eye is getting better so we are hoping to be done with patching sooner than later. He is a good sport!

So Lukas' closet is pretty big and so one day he gets the idea that it can be his club house. So I took the stuff out that was on the floor in there and I guess it is his club house now. He has some wood blocks in there that he builds with while he is in there. One day he said he was going to build a giraffe and I have to say I was pretty impressed with how it turned out. So here he is with his giraffe.

7 comments:

Valerie and Garrett said...

Your baby is getting so big! My jaw dropped when I saw that she's eating cereal already! Seems like she was just born! Lukas is such a smartie pants! That giraffe looks AWESOME! Cute kids! I still need to meet little Lexi! Hopefully sometime soon. :) Glad you guys are doing well!

Loleen said...

Your kids are the cutest, they are both getting so big. Lexi is growing but she has the greatest smile. Ben can get Lane laughing like no else also and he get him laughing at pretty much nothing. It is great and it is great that siblings can be such good friends. I love that Lukas has a club house, every kid needs one of those.

Bledsoe said...

Cute kidos. It's so fun to watch kids grow and see how much they love each other.

Jenna said...

every little boy needs a club house. Those are some really adorable kids you've got! I can't believe how big Lexi is getting! She looks all grown up in her bumbo eating cereal! :)

Dave and Candace said...

Love the pictures of Lexi!! She really is adorable. Also love the clubhouse and the giraffe! You really do have a smart little boy.

Ash said...

That is a great giraffe! I'm totally impressed.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

They are SO cute.