Monday, October 12, 2009

A Special Day

Our sweet little girl was blessed yesturday and it was a really good day. Brian gave a really nice blessing and she was a little angel all day. (She usually is a little angel all the time but I guess she just looked the part in her white dress.) My mom gave us her little dress and it is beautiful!!! My mom is the best!! We had some family and friends come and after church we had a little luncheon at our house. I was a little nervous about fitting all those people in our little house but it worked out just fine. Lukas had a blast running and playing with his cousins. Here are a few pictures of Lexi's big day. Isnt she just a precious little thing?! It truly was a special day and we couldnt love our two kids any more. They really are our sweet little angels from heaven.















8 comments:

Josh and Krystal said...

Shauna, she is absolutely beautiful! What a little cutie with the bow and braclet. Don't you just love little girls? Thanks for the pictures. I am glad you guys are doing well.

Bledsoe said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how much she has changed since I saw her!!! Wish we could have been there.

Crazy Livin' said...

SO special. She looks precious...it makes me baby hungry....shhhh don't tell anyone that! :O) You're kids are SO cute. Have a great day and isn't it great with you have a husband who can bless your child. That's awesome!
Mucho Loves.... ALI

Emily said...

What a beautiful little girl you have! She is such a cutie-pie! I'm glad that the day went well!

Dave and Candace said...

Those pictures turned out perfect! We were so glad to be there - it really was a special day. I also loved your dinosaur museum pictures!

Jenna said...

you're right - she is an angel. What a pretty dress. I'm glad the day turned out so nice for you. The salt lake trip looked like tons of fun and you are looking awsome! I'm jealous you look good so soon after having her. :)

Shellie said...

What a beauty. We're all so glad the day was as special as your children are.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Oh oh oh i can hardly handle it, her cuteness is to much. She looks so big compared to my little one. Man they grow FAST!