Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Baby Love

Our little girl is 3 weeks old today! Can you believe it? It is so crazy. It seems like we have always had her but at the same time it seems like yesturday I was in the hospital seeing her for the first time. She is such a sweetheart. We love her so much and just adore her. (Sorry some of the pictures are turned the wrong way. I am just too lazy to turn them. ) I know I am slow at posting these recent pics but sleep for me hasnt been the best lately and so I just havent felt like bloggin much. We are doing better though so I will try to keep up on this thing a little better. I just wanted to show off some more baby pics because she is just so stinkin' cute. Enjoy!















8 comments:

Shellie said...

I'm so jealous that my sister has met her already. What a cutie!

Loleen said...

She is such a cutie, I can't believe it has been three weeks. They grow up too fast. It looks like Lukas had a fun birthday, that is an awesome ukulele he has got there. That is too bad about his eye and a bummer that he is back to the eye patch. Hopefully it won't be for long.

Emily said...

I keep forgetting to comment on your blog to say how PERFECT Lexi is. I love all the pictures. Seriously, she is so adorable. I call you so I can tell you again. I miss you!

Emily said...

What a cutie pie- such a doll! Are you enjoying having a little girl? I love seeing the pics of your kids!

Jenna said...

you aren't kidding that she is stinking cute! What a beauty. has it really been 3 weeks? I thought it was just yesterday I read about it?

Dave and Candace said...

Oh my goodness she is cute! We are so excited to see her in few weeks. I love how dark her hair is!

Dave and Candace said...

Oh my goodness she is cute! We are so excited to see her in few weeks. I love how dark her hair is!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

OHHHH this makes me want mine out right now. She is beautiful!