Tuesday, September 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKAS!!!!





Can you believe that my little guy turned 2 on Sunday?! Crazy!!!! I cant believe he is 2 already. It seems like I just had him but at the same time it seems like we have had him forever. He is such a good kid and I love him so much. I cant believe how much happiness he has brought into our lives. We were at my sister's house on his Bday and so he got to spend the day with them too. My mom was also there. So he got to be spoiled of course. He was so excited for his birthday cake. I found this Cars one and I couldnt pass it up. He is so into the movie Cars right now and so we got him a Mcqueen and a Mater toy too. All he could talk about all day was his cake. It was hard for him to wait until after dinner but when the time came, he was all smiles. He also had to re-blow out the candles a few times. He thought that was pretty cool. He also got some tractor toys from my mom and dad. ( He is way into tractors too.) And he got a basketball hoop from Brian's parents. (Which he really likes also.) So I guess he had a pretty good Bday and was spoiled good enough too. I love this little boy so much and I cant wait for many more Bdays to spoil him on. Happy Birthday Lukas!



2 comments:

Dave and Candace said...

It was so fun to have you all here! Parker doesn't know what to do without cousin Lukas. I hope he enjoys his new toys . . . I know Parker did.

Carolyn said...

I have to say, your little buddy looks JUST like Brian! HOLY COW!!