Monday, March 24, 2008

ABC's of Me

A-Attached or single? Attached
B-Best friend? Brian and Lukas
C-Cake or pie? Pie
D-Day of choice? Saturday (it's a special day! Brian is home all day and we can play.)
E-Essential item? cell phone and diaper bag
F-Favorite color? Um.. Blue or green. ( Depends on the day. )
G-Gummy bears or worms? Worms
H-Hometown? Idaho Falls, ID
I-Favorite indulgence? Any kind of junkfood
J-January or July? July. I like the 4th of July fun.
K-Kids? Lukas (19 months old)
L-Life isn't complete without? Family and friends
M-Marriage date? November 7, 2003
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers (Landon and Scott), 3 sisters (Julie, Tina, and Candace)
O-Oranges or apples? Oranges
P-Phobia and fears? Spiders, being late to things, spiders, bees, spiders
Q- Quote? "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it."
R-Reason to smile? Seeing Lukas everyday. He makes me smile all the time and I absolutely LOVE IT!
S-Season of choice? Spring. It isnt too hot and not too cold. Just right.
T-Tag three people: How about anyone who reads this and wants to do it. It was kinda fun.
U-Unknown fact about me? (My siblings know this already) I walk around on my tip toes alot. I have done it ever since I was little for some reason. I mostly do it now when I am talking on the phone. I absolutely can not sit down while i am on the phone. (Except when I am in the car of course.) I try to sit but always end up standing with in 3 seconds. I just cant do it for some reason.
V-Vegetable? Corn on the cob for sure!
W-Worst habit? Throwing my clothes on the floor instead of putting them in the laundry baskets. Cause you know, it would be to hard to walk down the hall and put them away. (Ya I am pathetic)
X-X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y-Your favorite food? Mexican food and pizza
Z-Zodiac sign? Gemini

2 comments:

Dave and Candace said...

That was fun to read - you should have been a ballerina with all that tiptoe practice. I have to walk while I'm on the phone too - I think we get it from Mom!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Shauna...Yeah I can't even tell you how excited I was to hear from you... You are so beautiful and it looks like life is treating you great...I will add you to my link and check out your blog often. It's good to hear from you and you look so good and that little kids is SO freaking cute.
Love Ali