Monday, February 25, 2008

Lukas has a new cousin!

My sister Tina had her baby last Tuesday and so Lukas and me went to see them for a few days with my mom. His name is Tyson James and weighed in at 6 pounds 9 ounces. He was three weeks early and I think Tina was ok with that. He is a cute little guy and as you can tell, Lukas loved holding him. When we would take the baby away, he wouldnt want to let go. He just loved holding him. Lukas also got the fly while we were there. So Thursday night I was up all night with him while he was puking. Not fun. And then Saturday night, i got it. Lucky me! So I was up all night while I was puking. I seemed to have it worse then Lukas though. Which is ok with me cause if Lukas was throwing up as much as I was, that would have been a nightmare. We are all feeling better now and hoping Brian doesnt get it and all the family we were visiting. We were at Tina's when Lukas and sick and Rachael's when I was sick. So, I am sorry you guys if you and your families get sick. It was a fun trip other than that. Brian came Saturday to get us and we got home yesturday.
Here I am holding cute little Tyson.

Lukas hanging out with Tacy. He had fun following her around while we were there.
Lukas and Kloie being silly. Lukas would lay on this toy and Kloie would pull him around and he loved it. It was funny.

No comments: