Saturday, November 17, 2007

Weekend in Utah

This weekend we took a little trip to Utah to see my sister, Candace. Lukas found their baby's bouncer and liked to sit in it. (As you can see he is a little too big for it. ) He loved it though. I guess he wanted to get the attention that Parker got when he sat in it. The trip was fun. Brian got a really bad cold so we all know what that means..... I am going to get it. Dang it. Oh, well. What do you do. My brother in law, Dave, gave me some airborne today to try to keep the cold away from me. Hopefully it works. Dave swears by that stuff. We just got home a little bit ago and Lukas is kinda cranky cuz as usual, he is getting another molar. It seems like he gets a new tooth everyday so it seems like he has a sore mouth all the time. Thank goodness for infant tylenol.
While we were there, Candace came home with a new stroller for Parker and Lukas had to just sit in it inside the house. I guess it was just something new that he liked. But when we would try to take him out, he would get kinda mad at us.

Lukas was so cute with their baby, Parker. Here is a picture of Lukas kissing Parker. Won't he be a wonderful big bro someday? He is still learning to be soft with babies but he sure likes to pet them on the head. He is always ready to give kisses too.



No comments: