Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Our new blog!


Hey everyone. Brian and I decided to start a new blog to share with everyone. We thought it would be a good idea to share our experiences and let everyone know what is going on with us. Lukas is growing up so fast and he is so funny and we just want to share that with you. I am new at this so hopefully this works. Keep checking back now and then and hopefully I will keep this thing updated on a regular basis. Lukas is 14 months old now and walking all over the place. He is so happy all the time and thinks he is the funniest person ever. This is a picture of Lukas and me at my grandpa's funeral the other day. He passed away last week and the funeral was really nice. He was such a great man and I miss him so much. I just have to remind myself that he is happy where he is and I will see him again. ( I will add some more cheery pictures later on.) Anyway, hopefully you all enjoy our blog and it will get more exciting. ( Hopefully). Bye for now!!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Yeah, blogging is such a great way to share! It is so fun and the more you do it, the more addicted you will be to adding more. Keep the posts coming!